Director of Member Marketing
The Society Guide is a membership-based program for nonprofits that works to connect our members with high net worth donors and their advisors.
The Director of Member Marketing’s goal is to cultivate opportunities for our nonprofit members to introduce their organization to people and businesses in the community. The Director will identify PR and media opportunities, existing meetings/events (social, associations, clubs, etc.) to forge charitable partnerships, as well as help cultivate opportunities with small businesses (retail, fitness, etc) who might wish to align with charitable organizations.
The Director will also assist with the planning and execution our own events (two per year).
Ideal candidates will:
- Be well connected in the Charlotte community
- Have PR and event experience
- Familiarity with the Charlotte nonprofit community and fundraising/philanthropic landscape
- Be an active social media user
- Have insightful ability to match our nonprofit members with the right audience/opportunities for mutually beneficial experiences
- Self-starter with ability to work remotely and independently
Contact Amanda Pagliarini Howard to discuss further, highlighting compatibility with our ideal candidate points.
Instagram - @thesocietyguide
Twitter - @SocietyGuideCLT